I have for sale a hardly-used 14" tile cutter with a 1/2" tungsten-carbide scoring wheel. The unit sells at Home Depot for $33.63 (including tax).
- smoothly scores and snaps wall & floor tile up to 3/8"
- has a rubber soft-grip padded pressure bar
- chrome plated steel rails
- powder-coated reinforced non-skid steel base
- will not mar tile
- ideal for do-it yourself tile installation
- includes an adjustable rip guide that makes repetitive cuts easier and faster
- uses a #20510 1/2" cutting wheel
- cuts ceramic and porcelain up to 14" square and 9" diagonally
Comes in original box (distressed but quite useable)
BUY IT, USE IT, THEN RE-SELL IT FOR MORE THAN YOU PAID!!!
***Priced to sell quickly
Tel. 705-949-2701 Ask for Ron
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|